Thursday, April 17, 2008

Art Therapy



My little art studio ( after a good cleaning). When I am in the middle of creating - stuff is everywhere! The magnetic board above my desk is where I put pics of things I like and ideas of things to try. The painting under my desk is one of my early ones and is a "copy" of a Georgia O'Keefe. My hubbie gave me the easel for Christmas and has been very nice about the fact that he keeps bringing in bookshelves ( for his books of course) and I keep filling them with my art stuff. This little corner of my world is what kept me sane during the long winter we had. It is in the attic of our home that is one big room, so plenty of space to spread out. I often work sitting on the floor, listening to CD's my daughter made for me of favorite songs.

No comments: